How to Rip and Mirror DVD for Chromecast Streaming
You may know that you can just drag a local movie file to chrome browser’s address bar and cast it to the big screen with Google Cast the chrome extension via Chromecast. With the help of Google Chromecast, you can stream movies to large-screen HDTV for a much better visual enjoyment. But you still have one major process short if you consider enjoying DVD movies like Moana on the HDTV yet without DVD player. Then how to do it? What tool do we need? This ariticle will guide you how to stream DVD to Chromecast for watching DVD movies on HDTV.
If we need to watch DVD content with Chromecast, we have to remove the protection first. And it is better to convert the DVD discs or DVD rips to a Chromecast friendly format (e.g. MP4) in advance. Keep on reading for a brief how-to.
First, the most important piece of the equation is that you have a DVD ripping tool hooked to your computer. Dimo Video Converter Ultimate which aims to solve this problem is the best recommendation for you. It’s professional in ripping and converting Blu-ray/DVD discs, BD/DVD ISO image, BD/DVD copies and more. It gives you the ability to rip and convert DVD into MP4 or MKV format for Chromecast without quality loss.
You don’t have to worry about the failure to rip copy-protected DVD anymore as the program supports DVD decryption. Plus, it offers other output formats for playing on portable devices like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, etc. If you are working on Mac OS X, please get DVD Ripping software for Mac. Now download the program and start DVD to Chromecast conversion.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi … 140_4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Software.informer Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.software.informer.com/2.7/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo … imate/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mul … rter-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: http://www.windows7download.com/ … imate/bpphgnww.html
- download.html.it: http://download.html.it/software/dimo-video-converter-ultimate/
- yankeedownload: http://www.yankeedownload.com/so … ultimate-lnpoi.html
- instaluj.cz Download: http://www.instaluj.cz/dimo-video-converter-ultimate
- komputerswiat.pl Download: http://download.komputerswiat.pl … -converter-ultimate
- cuteapps Download: http://www.cuteapps.com/program- … ftware-download.htm
- downloadcollection Download: http://www.downloadcollection.co … verter_ultimate.htm
- itshareware Download: http://www.itshareware.com/prodv … verter-ultimate.htm
- komputerswiat Download: http://www.komputerswiat.pl/nowo … -dzis-za-darmo.aspx
- stahuj.centrum.cz Download: http://www.stahuj.centrum.cz/mul … converter-ultimate/
- freedownloadmanager Download: http://en.freedownloadmanager.or … erter-Ultimate.html
- Windows8downloads Download: https://www.windows8downloads.co … -ultimate-fyqxbkug/
- Findmysoft Download: http://dimo-video-converter.findmysoft.com/
- Raritysoft Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.raritysoft.com/windows
How to rip and stream (Moana) DVD to Chromecast easily
Step 1: Load DVD movies
Insert your DVD disc into your DVD-ROM, run the DVD Ripper for Chromecast and click "Add DVD" icon to load movies.
Step 2. Choose output format
Click "Select Format" bar to get the format list and select a proper export format. For Chromecast, MP4 in "Format > Video" column can be the optimal choice.
Tip: Click "Settings" to change the video resolution, bit rate and other specifications of the videos. Please remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in bigger file size, and lower visible quality loss.
Step 3. Start to rip DVD to Chromecast
The final step is to tap the "Start" button and commence converting DVD movies to MP4 for Chromecast. When the conversion finished, you can click "Open" to locate the output files and easily stream them to Chromecast for enjoyment on TV without any limitation. No DVD player is needed.
Guide on how to Chromecast DVD from PC to Google Chromecast
After the conversion, try to open a new tab in Google Chrome browser, and drag and drop a converted mp4 movie to the address bar, and then use Google cast to stream the movie to Chromecast. If you still don’t understand the streaming process, please strictly follow the step by step below.
1. Install and configure Google Cast extension (if you haven’t done it).
Kick off Chrome browser first of all. You can find the official Google cast extension in Chrome web store. In Chrome web store, type "Google cast" as shown below to search apps and extensions. Then click "FREE" (because it is free) to add it to your Chrome browser. Before you can add the extension to Chrome browser, you will get a confirmation page. It tells you the permission this extension is seeking. As it is from Google, you can trust it. So, click "Add" as shown on the right to add this official Google cast extension to your Chrome browser.
For Google Cast extension, you can set the quality to High (720p) or Extreme (720p high bitrate) to get a reasonable video quality on a full HD TV.If your network connection is not good, or your video is in 480p, you can choose 480p.To set the video quality, you may click the Google cast extension as shown below. Then click Options to choose the suitable tab casting quality.
2. Fill the location of the video to the address bar in Chrome browser
In the address bar, instead of typing a web address, now you type the video file address like (without quotation marks) "file://c:/yourvideo.mp4".Of course, you need locate your video file and give the full path to it. Once the video is played in Chrome browser, you can sent it to TV through Chromecast using the Google cast extension.If you are using Windows, you can also just drag your video then drop it to Chrome browser. If Chrome browser cannot play it, it will be shown as being downloaded by Chrome.
3. Enable casting to Chromecast
Once Chrome is playing the video, you can then click the Google cast extension and choose the Chromecast devices as shown below to play DVD on Chromecast. The video will then be shown on TV, and start to enjoy the video on TV.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 PCs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
- Flawless to Copy/Rip Lionsgate DVD
- How to play 3D Blu-ray movies on HTC Vive
- Watch 3D Blu-ray movie on View-master VR
- How to Rip and Copy Blu-ray under macOS Sierra
- How to Copy DVD to MacBook (Pro/Air) in the Simplest Way
- How to Rip DVD to MP4 with multiple audio tracks keeping